Tuesday, February 28, 2012

.

One of my most beautiful friends has just been nominated for Apartment Therapy’s Best Home Design Blog. Her house is amazing and we share a very common love of things vintage and reinvented.  She has started making and selling some of her own reinvented furniture and has been giving some great tutorials and ideas on how to do things in your own home.

Courtney’s house is beautiful and I am inspired every time I go there.  Even though she has already been noticed by Apartment Therapy, she hasn’t even started to share how cool her house actually is.  She has such great style and is such a beautiful person too. 

Go and have a look at her blog here and you can vote here.

(Photos via The Apprentice Extrovert).

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are soooo sweet and wonderful and kind to me!!!!
    I so appreciate you!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, her house looks fantastic. melx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That table is gorgeous! Thanks for the link, I'll pop by for a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message!